***DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF THE VIRUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW A FEW ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR HANDLING AND SHIPPING***
The Cooluli Classic 10-liter Thermoelectric Cooler/Warmer Mini Fridge is durable, efficient, and stylishly compact. The Classic is easy to use and goes from cooling to warming with one quick switch. It’s perfect anywhere you need to store food, snacks, drinks, breast milk, insulin, skincare and beauty products, medications, and other essentials. The Classic’s handy, lightweight profile has a roomy 10-liter capacity and the molded inset handles on each side make carrying it a breeze. The Classic-10L mini refrigerator is perfect in your home, countertop, business/office, dorm, hotel room, car/motor vehicle, or on your next road trip or tailgate party! Exclusive EcoMax Technology features Cooluli’s unique cooling system, making it powerful yet incredibly quiet and cost-effective. The Classic-10L is 100% environmentally friendly and uses no refrigerants or Freons. Cools down to: 35°– 40°F (20° – 22°C) below ambient temperature. Warms up to: 149°F (65°C) by internal thermostat. The Classic-10L features a one-year limited warranty and Cooluli’s unparalleled customer service.
- CONVENIENT + LIGHTWEIGHT The Cooluli Classic 10-liter thermoelectric cooler/warmer mini fridge sports a clean, matte finish and a modern profile that’s perfectly portable. This unit measures: 9" W x 11.25" D x 13" H and weighs 7.3 lbs.
- EASILY SHIFT FROM COOLING TO WARMING The simple flip of a switch gets your Classic-10L to go from cooling to warming easily.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS + USES The Classic 10-L is ultra-versatile. Use it anywhere to store food, drinks, beer, snacks, breast milk, insulin, skincare, and medications.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY Unique semiconductor operation helps prevent frost and is energy-efficient, and 100% environmentally friendly.
- COOLULI CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY All Cooluli products are supported by exceptional customer support and a 1-year limited warranty. The Classic 10-L is built to North American and EU/UK voltage specifications. Please refer to the Instruction Manual before use.