***DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF THE VIRUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW A FEW ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR HANDLING AND SHIPPING***
This CyberPower LE1000DG 1000VA battery back-up system features Line Interactive topology that regulates high and low voltage without using battery power. Twelve outlets safeguard equipment, with 1030 joules of protection.
- 1030-joule rating Absorbs a high amount of energy to adequately protect your equipment and prolong the life of the unit.
- 12 surge-protected outlets Include 6 with battery backup and 4 widely spaced outlets to protect the equipment in your home office.
- Data line protection Halts power surges in your phone line. HID-compliant USB port allows easy connectivity.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass design Enables stable power to bypass the power supply's transformer for minimized energy consumption, noise and heat buildup. Ultraquiet design hushes operational noise.
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) Automatically regulates low voltages and overvoltage, within defined tolerances, for clean, consistent AC power.
- Line Interactive topology Utilizes an autotransformer to regulate low-voltage situations, such as brownouts, and overvoltages, without switching to battery power.
- Standby topology Switches to DC battery power when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- Simulated sine wave output With pulse wave modulation generates a stepped, approximated sine wave for efficient power.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition software Offers a user-friendly dashboard interface that allows you to easily control and monitor the power supply.
- Multifunction LCD Simplifies operation.
- CyberPower $200,000 connected equipment guarantee.