***DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF THE VIRUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW A FEW ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR HANDLING AND SHIPPING***
GeoBook 240 is a laptop that balances portability and productivity perfectly in a 14-inch form factor, combining a lightweight frame with intuitive design features and a crisp, clear Full-HD screen. Ideal for work or study, with Windows 10 (S mode) pre-loaded and ready to go. Powered by an Intel Pentium Quad-Core processor with 8GB RAM and a 128GB SSD, GeoBook 240 will breeze through your daily challenges. AC Wi-Fi, a 2MP webcam, dual microphones and 2 integrated speakers ensure you have the tools you need to communicate with friends, family or co-workers easily and efficiently.
- Intel® Pentium® Silver Quad-Core processor Enjoy more on your computer with an Intel® Pentium® Silver processor which delivers high-efficiency performance at a great value. Great experience for the things you do most, from online browsing and emailing to entertainment.
- Memory 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- Storage 128GB solid state drive (SSD) While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac) Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
- Dimensions Weighs 3.11 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 2-cell lithium-polymer battery.