***DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF THE VIRUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW A FEW ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR HANDLING AND SHIPPING***
Your laptop helps keep you connected while traveling abroad. But when dealing with international plugs and voltages, are you sure that your laptop can be charged safely? The Insignia NS-PAC65INT 65W 8 ft. International Laptop Charger for USB-C Laptops keeps your devices powered as you travel. It has 3 interchangeable plugs to connect to outlets in the United Kingdom, Europe and Australia, and a built-in U.S. plug keeps you connected at home. It’s designed for USB-C devices, so you can charge most laptops, smartphones, tablets and more. With the interchangeable 8 ft. USB-C cable, you’ll have plenty of length to reach the nearest power outlet. And an extra USB port lets you charge two devices simultaneously, saving you time. Store the adapter, charging cable and additional plugs in the convenient traveling pouch, so you’ll never been without power while exploring the world.
- International charger Three interchangeable plugs (Type G, Type C and Type I) fit outlets in the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia and New Zealand for worldwide travel.
- Built-in U.S. plug A foldable U.S. plug lets you charge your devices while at home.
- Designed for most USB-C devices USB-C with Power Delivery charges laptops (up to 65W), tablets and more. It even works with your Apple MacBook and iPad, Chromebook and Nintendo Switch.
- Extra USB port An additional (7.5W) USB port allows you to charge two devices at once.
- Versatile Voltage A 100–240 V input automatically adjusts to work with international power requirements, so you won’t need a separate voltage converter.
- 8 ft. charging cable 8 ft. (2.4 m) detachable USB-C to USB-C cable easily reaches an outlet.
- Travel pouch Keep the adapter, cable and additional plugs in a safe and organized place.
- LED indicator Blue light lets you know when your adapter is connected to power.