***DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF THE VIRUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW A FEW ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR HANDLING AND SHIPPING***
Work in comfort using the Pro Fit Wireless Vertical Trackball from Kensington. The wireless trackball stands at a 60° angle, designed to ensure ergonomic wrist, arm, and shoulder alignment to reduce strains. It can connect to up to three computers, one using the 2.4 GHz USB Type-A dongle that stows inside the trackball's body and two via Bluetooth, allowing you to smoothly switch between devices. The nine programmable buttons, in addition to multiple scrolling and pointer settings, are customized using the KensingtonWorks software utility. You can also change between three dpi settings using a single switch to quickly adjust the sensor's speed and sensitivity to different tasks. The right-handed trackball is rated to operate for up to 18-months using two AA batteries, and its 35mm trackball ejects at the push of a button for easy cleaning, helping to ensure that it remains responsive and accurate. This device works with both Windows and MacOS systems.
- Ergonomist Approved Design Promotes proper wrist, arm, and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort and minimize potential strains.
- Easy to Use Reduces learning curve when transitioning from a mouse to a trackball.
- Premium Precision and Speed Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control, and allows you to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
- Flexible Wireless Connection Options Allows stable connectivity for up to three computers.
- Plug-and-Play or Customize Experience plug-and-play default settings or use KensingtonWorks software to set pointer and scrolling options and professionally customize nine buttons to tackle common tasks with one touch.