***DUE TO THE EFFECTS OF THE VIRUS AND SUPPLY CHAIN, PLEASE ALLOW A FEW ADDITIONAL DAYS FOR HANDLING AND SHIPPING***
The Z590-A PRO ATX motherboard employs a robust VRM platform for the Intel Z590 chipset (LGA 1200, 11th Gen Core ready) with a 12 Duet Rail 55A power system (4Pin connector) supported by passive cooling heat sinks and Frozr AI thermal monitoring. Designed to support the latest 11th Gen Intel Core processors, the Z590-A PRO includes future-friendly hardware support options in the form of 4 x DDR4 dual-channel DIMMs (5333 MHz/OC) and a steel-reinforced PCIe 4.0 x16 slot to support heavier GPU’s (2-way AMD CrossFire available via secondary PCIe 3.0 x16 slot). Storage options include 1 x M.2 Gen4 x4 64Gb/s slot (with Shield Frozr) and 2 x M.2 Gen3 x4 32Gb/s slots for ultra-fast SSD access (compatible with Intel Optane). Hard-line connectivity options include Intel 2.5G LAN, HD Audio 7.1 with Audio Boost, and HDMI 2.0b (4K/60Hz) outputs. For creative professionals looking to update their system, the MSI Z590-A PRO offers a quality platform with the capacity to support a broad spectrum of both cutting-edge and legacy hardware.
- Supports Intel® processors Including Celeron®, Core™ i5, Core™ i3, Core™ i7, Core™ i9 and Pentium® Gold in an LGA 1200 socket
- 5333MHz (OC) system speed With an Intel® Z590 chipset for fast computing.
- AMD CrossFireX graphics support Provides ultrarealistic image detail when gaming
- Peripheral interfaces Include 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 LAN (2.5Gigabit Ethernet), 4 USB 2.0, 1 PS/2 (mouse/keyboard), 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI, 1 audio line-out, 1 microphone, 1 audio line-in, and more.
- Expansion capabilities Include 2 PCI Express 3.0 x16 and 2 PCI Express 3.0 x1.